Saturday, February 6, 2010

Birthday Thoughts

Wow, it has been more than 2 months since I last posted here.  It's been with good reason as I have been very busy.  I started a new job and I had to go back to school and get a licence.  Thankfully I passed the tests so now I can begin to make some decent money.  It will take some more time but I am ready to make it happen.

Anyway, today I am 53 years old.


I have survived a lot this past year. Sometimes I wonder how I manged to do it.

Life has thown me my share of hardships, but somehow I have kept my sanity and my sence of humor for the the most part. I admit to allowing myself some time to wallow in self pity but I did my best to pick myself up dust myself off and start over again.

Like I said, I have just embarked on another new career, I don't know if this will be my road to prosperety, but I am optimistic about it. Maybe not at this particular place but somewhere, I know that I have what it takes to become sucesful and have the kind of life that I desire.

My goals are modest at the moment, I simply want to become solvent, and healthier. I am taking baby steps at first, but in time I will be back on top. This is a promise I am making to myself and I keep my promises.

I have the support of my family, and my friends. I can never repay them for what they have give me.

But for what it is worth, I will do my best to pay it forward and be the kind of man that they will be proud to have as a father, son, brother and friend.

Namaste,

Roch Preite 2/6/2010

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a Happy Birthday - and all the best - today and always. :-)

    ReplyDelete