Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A note of thanks to a Friend and Colleague

Today, I came across some kind words written about me from my friend and hypnotic colleague Michael Glowacki who is the owner and operator of Capital Hypnosis which is located in Madison WI   Michael and I were classmates in our NLP training and he is a very accomplished and successful practitioner of the hypnotic arts.  You can follow his interesting blog at Hypnosis & NLP Success Secrets
Thanks again Michael for the shout out to me on your blog and the your take on three ways of raising your Self-esteem.  I agree totally, and will touch on those ideas in a future blog of my own.

If you are in the Madison WI area and are looking for a well trained, and  effective hypnotist I can recommend Michael Glowaki without hesitation.

Namaste,
Roch

No comments:

Post a Comment