Friday, September 11, 2009

Sept. 11, 2009 a Brief Memorial

Dear Friends,

I could not let this morning pass without acknowledging the events of this day 8 years ago.  It seems to me like yesterday.  I am sure everyone recalls where we were on that sunny morning.  It's a moment that is forever blazed into our minds, and our hearts profoundly and has touched my soul at its deepest level.

My heart and my prayers go out to everyone who lost loved ones and my thanks and deepest gratitude I extend to the heroic first responders who raced to the rescue not knowing that they had sealed their own fate in doing their jobs. 
For the thousands of men and women who toiled in the rubble to put right what was torn down you own my greatest respect.

I have a special affinity for the men and women of flight 93 who stormed the cockpit and died fighting for their lives.  I am so proud of them; true American spirits all  "LET'S ROLL".  Those individuals saved the lives of the people who were the intended targets of the terrorists.  God bless them all.  They are angels for us all.

Namaste

1 comment: